Today’s celebration calls for all the things I learned from the years that led me to writing this. With no roundabouts, they are as follows.
- Get the fuck out of your
- It is not one place; it could be anywhere, anything or anyone. As long as you find yourself there and more – it is home.
- Do more of what makes you afraid; because when you do, you grow.
- Accept that people come and go. So, acknowledge and appreciate the value of those who choose to stay.
- To let go is to be free.
- Life is as simple as it is good; but, it is not always fair.
- There are times when you feel lost. Breathe. All you need is sanctuary.
- As yourself this – if you can’t be true to yourself then, how can you be with anyone?
- Time – you take it for granted and, the next thing you know, you are running out of it.
- Remember that amidst all rubbish, there are a lot of things to be grateful for.
- Filters are for those who are fearful. Find the courage to open your soul to the universe and see what you are capable of.
- Happiness is meant to be shared.
- If you can accept that the sky is atop the mountains then, you can also accept that change is inevitable. No math needed.
- Hold yourself liable for everything that happens in your life because you create your own reality.
- We are in a constant cycle of loving, hurting and forgiving. It never stops.
- Above anything else, love yourself. It is the most important thing.